Do You Need a Mold Inspector?
Mold in the home is a serious issues for everyone who lives there. The presence of mold can lead to serious and persistent health issues. Plus, mold can damage building materials, necessitate costly repairs, and lower the sale value of a home. This is where a mold inspector comes in to fix this problem.
Getting rid of mold is obviously a major priority. Unfortunately, until you call in a mold inspector, you will not know the extent of the problem or how best to solve it. Watch out for these signs that indicate you need to get in touch with a mold inspector sooner rather than later:
- Someone in the home has common symptoms associated with mold including headaches, a stuffy head, skin irritation, or a runny nose.
- You see a substance that you think may be mold but you need a mold inspector to identify it with certainty.
- You smell a musty odor in a single room or in the entire home and you are unable to identify the source.
- You have experienced a plumbing leak, a flood, or a problem with moisture in your home.
- You have had mold remediation performed but want a mold inspector to confirm that the mold levels in your home have returned to a safe level.
- You are involved with buying or selling a home and want to make sure that hidden problems don’t jeopardize the deal.
- You are either a landlord or tenant and need a mold inspector to provide proof that a mold problem either does or does not exist.
- You are concerned about the air quality inside your home and want to confirm that unseen mold issues are not putting anyone, humans and pets included, at risk.
If you have any concerns about mold, your best bet is to call in a mold inspector immediately. Mold problems rarely go away on their own. And if left untreated, they often spread and get worse. A mold inspector can provide you with the accuracy and certainty you need to address a major home issue. To schedule an inspection at your convenience, call Suncoast Mold Remediation at 561-203-4911.