We received a call from a homeowner that was distraught as he had just walked into his rental property and was seeing mold and water damage up on the ceiling. His tenants had moved out a few days before and when he went in to inspect the property he noticed a musty odor throughout as well as some visible growth on the kitchen ceiling.
He called us and we went out and inspected the property and sure enough he had mold from a leak in the bathroom above the kitchen. We went in and fixed the leak in the shower (the caulking was no good and water was coming in at the seam of the pan) and then proceeded to replace the bathroom floor and the kitchen ceiling.
Thankfully this was the only issue and we had him patched up in just a few days from inspection to completion.